Top 15 Love Quotes

top 15 love quotes
Sometimes saying only “I love you” just doesn’t quite do the trick. Then again, can words ever truly express how much you love someone?
Well, maybe. We’ll let you decide.

We’re simply here to provide the best candidates for those sweet, cute, romantic sayings and poems that might eventually find themselves in your love letter, Valentine’s Day card, or marriage proposal. Without further ado, the top 15 “I love you” quotes.

15. “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”

Nicholas Sparks

14. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you are yet to be.”

Anonymous

13. “I can’t swear I’ll be here for the rest of your life, but I swear I’ll love you for the rest of mine.”

Trace Adkins

12. “I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thoughts can imagine.”

Anonymous

11. “Sometimes there is only one thing left to say, ‘P. S. I Love You'”

Cecelia Ahern

10. “I love you like crazy, baby. ‘Cuz I’d go crazy without you.”

Pixie Foudre

9. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”

Pablo Neruda

8. “There are many ways to say I love you but not enough words to say how much.”

Anonymous

7. “A good speech has a beginning, a middle and an end, the best example being, ‘I love you.'”

Robert Brault

6. “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.”

Rene Yasenek

5. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”

Roy Croft

4. “If I could choose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breathe to say I love you.”

Anonymous

3. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”

Paulo Coelho

2. “For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”

Rosemonde Gerard

1. “Immature love says ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'”

Erich Fromm
There you have it little lovebirds. If you can’t tell someone how much you love them with these “I love you” quotes, then you’re hopeless . . . hopelessly in love, that is.

0 comments: